Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Eilish

Eilish turns 12 today. Happy Birthday Eilish!
We are having a quiet celebration tonight as both kids have swimming lessons after school. Eilish has decided to be very patient and wait until Gary gets home before opening her presents. I have had an order placed of home made pizza with chicken, cranberry and brie for dinner with creaming soda to drink. I think I can manage that.
The weather has been beautiful lately and looking set to get better. I even have the beginnings of a tan, whoopee!
Eilish has planned to have some of her birthday party at a reserve just up the road from us. I have been busy making a Pinata which the kids are going to beat the living daylights out of. Will have to remember to bring the camera, if only to take pics of the people passing by. We have organised a pile of games all aimed to make the kids look really silly in a public place. Should be great fun.
Better go and start making pizza's for now
Alphas and Elements: http://digitreats.typepad.com

2 comments:

Mo (Maureen) said...

before I forget, Happy Birthday Eilish. We hope you had a wonder pizza meal with loved ones and you got spoiled. All the best, Butt-kins xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you .... you'll have to imagine my melodious voice singing away here. Hope you have a great day Eilish.

I quite often look at your blog just to see what new digiscrapping you've been up to - Mo has got me going and (time permitting) I'm tinkering away creating ....

Have a great day ...

Lynn and all the JamieGees ....