Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grenouille?

I think Eilish and her friend Amy may have been taking French lessons a bit far but the pic is cute. Actually it is just a rubber frog and Eilish now uses the pic for her MSN icon. Well life here has been hectic to say the least. I am currently sitting on the floor in the lounge surrounded by a mountain of boxes typing this update before I lose my internet for who knows how long. Moving sucks. We had a lovely Easter away camping with old and new friends only marred by poor old me coming down with a bout of gastro just as we were packing up to leave. I didn't have time to be sick at the moment as the packers were due to arrive today. Unfortunately my body disagreed and I took up a new acquaintance with the bathroom. Luckily Gary was able to take yesterday off and do all the pre moving jobs that I usually do. I sat in a chair, said sorry a lot and generally fell asleep at the drop of a hat. Feeling much better today, thank goodness. The guys rock up at 8am to begin packing and once again we start disappearing into boxes. A bit later I received a text from Gary asking if I could fish his work pass key out of his suit pocket as he had left it behind. To late! Its packed! At least it is not the cheque book like last time. Very hard to pay the moving company when they have packed your cheque book, lol. Now just back from a rugby club meeting and I am telling myself I have to learn how to say no. As I have mentioned previously I keep the club web site updated, a title of WebMistress has (affectionately?) been bestowed upon me. Now it seems as though I am on the Sponsorship sub committee. What do I know about sponsorship? Another large learning curve I am thinking. Gary has just cracked up and called out sucker. I don't need a lollipop, I need help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a negative you may be a sucker Sam but on a positive note communtity minded. As for Gary the word LOSER comes to mind, how dumb is it to leave something at home on the day packing is being done, ah! dah! Ain't karma great. DE