Tuesday, March 18, 2008

. . . and here I am ! ! !

Maureen has come to the rescue again and has shown me how to set up a blog spot.
So for all of you who don't want to sign up to MySpace please come and visit me here.
I hope to set up a little box on the side where you can leave me a hello.
Do you like my latest scrap page? Connor certainly enjoyed it when Rox and Chris came to stay in January. From the look on his face I think Chris may have had a good time too.
Our house has finally sold here in NZ so now it is time to pack up the family and our belongings and head for the warmer climes of Adelaide.
We are planning a last minute camping trip before moving out of the house. Hopefully I will remember to bring the camera, take it out of its bag and actually use it. More opportunities to scrap coming my way

3 comments:

Mo (Maureen) said...

and so you are my dear...

Good to see you up and running and I see you managed to add the statcounter too, well done!

catch u later, Mo

Anonymous said...

Looking good, and the page too :-)

Gary.

Anonymous said...

already missing you all,really glad i can follow your life and travels.through your wounderful scrapbook. please give gary a big hello.I hope your house hunting goes well. hello eilish & connor are you givinhg dad a hard time yet.must go,. from the little brother.