Smile McCarty family.The kids and I were looking back over the holiday snaps from January and I thought it would be nice to do something with the big McCarty holiday photo.
The first week of the school holidays are over and we are organising to go away for a few days as of tomorrow. We are heading inland a bit to a place called Clare, so it will be a true winter holiday. Thankfully our little cottage has an open fire and has the added bonus of being on the Reisling Trail cycle route. Everyone is looking forward to a bit of a getaway from the every day grind.
Gary had a work course today so it was just Eilish and I up to watch Connor play his rugby. It felt like true Wellington weather (bloody cold) and I was pleased of the coffee cup to wrap my hands around. Connor did well, scoring the first try and managing some fairly impressive tackles. He also got winded being tackled by the opposition and collected a war wound when his leg was sprigged. We may make a rugby player out of him yet.
Will update more when we get back.
ttfn.








1 comment:
am just loving all your commentaries and pictures Sam !! you're quite a computer nerd now!! I don't even know how to do half of the stuff you are doing here !!!
thanks or sharing !!
Estela
Post a Comment