Eilish had a great time on camp though I must say we all suffered the fallout from her very late nights. The house is back to normal again with one small difference.
The landlord finally had wardrobes installed in the kids bedrooms, yay! This might not sound like a big deal but the wardrobes have been set up as a wall so now the kids each have their own bedroom instead of sharing one big room. The funny thing is that I think Connor is missing his sisters company. He won't say anything but he seems to be coming out of his room a lot after we have put him to bed.
You are probably wondering what is the purpose of the new page I have posted. This is the birthday card my mother posted me. It is by a guy called Edward Monkton. I just love his sense of humour and have bought quite a few of his cards. I realise that the pic is a bit blurry but you should be able to read it ok. Click on the pic to enlarge and have a laugh along with me. My mother knows me too well.
We are off camping tomorrow to a place called Bundaleer Forest and it is supposed to be 35 degrees over the weekend. Have packed two eskys, one just for drinks as I think we are going to need it.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Little Person
Eilish had a great time on camp though I must say we all suffered the fallout from her very late nights. The house is back to normal again with one small difference.
The landlord finally had wardrobes installed in the kids bedrooms, yay! This might not sound like a big deal but the wardrobes have been set up as a wall so now the kids each have their own bedroom instead of sharing one big room. The funny thing is that I think Connor is missing his sisters company. He won't say anything but he seems to be coming out of his room a lot after we have put him to bed.
You are probably wondering what is the purpose of the new page I have posted. This is the birthday card my mother posted me. It is by a guy called Edward Monkton. I just love his sense of humour and have bought quite a few of his cards. I realise that the pic is a bit blurry but you should be able to read it ok. Click on the pic to enlarge and have a laugh along with me. My mother knows me too well.
We are off camping tomorrow to a place called Bundaleer Forest and it is supposed to be 35 degrees over the weekend. Have packed two eskys, one just for drinks as I think we are going to need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Would you like another drink with that you Lush...
Enjoy your hot weekend, and think of us in London, with October snow on the ground for the first time in 70 years!
-- D&M
Post a Comment