Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tree decorated, a wee crafty bit and an Award

Santa Hats, Christmas music, fizzy drink and lollies - Time to decorate the tree! Credits: http://teristhingomyjigs.blogspot.com - Quickpage http://www.wordartfun.blogspot.com - Wordart
A pleasant afternoon spent with friends making these fabulous wall hangings.
Credits: http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com - Giving Kit
Lookee! Another award. Someone thinks I am doing ok. lol
Cat sent me a treasured friends award which I am to pass on to 5 treasured friends. Thanks so much Cat.
Now I had to stop and think a while on this. Not because I don't have many treasured friends but because most of them don't keep blogs. After thinking hard I came to the conclusion that in the digiscrapping community we are all like minded friends who just haven't met each other yet. So with this thought in mind I pass the award on to -
1 - Mo - who is my first and foremost treasured friend. Thanks girlfriend for starting me on my creative journey.
2 - Teri - your work is beautiful and what a lovely part of the world you live in.
3 - Summer - have recently started following your blog and admire your strength and positivity (that a word?). Not to forget your Giving kit totally rocks.
4 - Shelly - Thankyou for your fantastic instructions on how to edit HTML to play around with blog backgrounds.
5 - Annies Little Footprints - Anyone who loves Winnie the Pooh just has to be great.
and now I had better tuck my little darlings into bed and find some caffine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting that tree up and making time for crafting. There must always be time for crafting. It looks like your tree is getting smaller, oh silly me that's the kids getting taller. Do I take it Connors shorts are his new favourite he's been caught on your blog previously in them - both colourful and christmassy. Love your latest countdown to Christmas. Well done on your latest award. DE

Mo (Maureen) said...

I have friends! Thanks Sweetie for your wonderful award. Things are crazy, I seem to be doing more BB office stuff than GIMPing of late ;)

Teri said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words and kindness. Love your blog background and header.. I am terrible with that kind of stuff....Maybe i will get motivated! His, Teri