Friday, January 16, 2009

Computer? What computer?

Hi all! I haven't touched my computer in so long I just about had to brush off the cobwebs. School holidays are in full swing and we are busy being out and about enjoying the fabulous weather. Though I must say that 41 degrees C on Tuesday is not so fabulous. Good news, my camera is finally fixed and in time to snap pics of our visitors. Gary's daughter Rox and partner Chris are staying with us for the week. Taking the opportunity to catch up with Gary and visit Connor for his birthday. Who can believe it, Connor is 10 tomorrow. We are having a party for him and his friends at the local Laser Skirmish and Rox and Chris are taking part too. Hopefully the big 24 year olds won't pick on all the little 10 year olds too much. Will see if I am able to get any pics though I am not too sure if it is possible.

1 comment:

Mo (Maureen) said...

Hope you can use my little bits & bops...

Anyway, must be nice for you guys to be catching up with family. So cool for Connor to have Rox & Chris there too. Many happy returns to the bday boy.