Monday, May 11, 2009

Broken

Credits : 
Papers & Elements - http://justus-mylifeinpictures.blogspot.com (Fresh Air)
Elements - http://les-petits-scraps-de-maelia.over-blog.com (Mon Petit Jardin)
I am very annoyed with myself as while I was working out at the gym last Thursday I managed to tear my calf muscle.  I am now on limited movements for the next couple of weeks.  I do hate it when I break myself as I am not very patient in my rehabilitation.
While I have been down I finally scanned some old pics with the intention of scrapping them. Even better, I have finished and posted my first page.  It is hard to believe that the little baby above is my nearly 13 year old daughter.  
I thought I would give you a hint as to what I will be working on next
On Top of the World (Nearly)
I had a good Mothers Day, starting off with breakfast in my favourite chair next to the window. See, I haven't got used to seeing grass again yet.  In the afternoon we all went to see the new Star Trek flick and finished the day with pizza and wine watching the Merlin tv series.  Not very active I know, but relaxing and after all I am broken.
Connor's rugby club is having a sponsors day in conjunction with the two senior clubs it feeds to. This is happening this Saturday and things have been left a bit late.  My first (short notice) large event to co-ordinate, heh heh.  I think I shall be looking forward to a well earned rest at the end of the day.  As long as everyone comes away having had a good time it will be worth the effort. 
Gary has booked tickets for the family to go and see the Bjorn Again concert the same Saturday night.  I think I had better start taking my Berocca now.  The kids have been enjoying watching the Mamma Mia dvd and bopping on down to ABBA Gold so Gary decided to take us all out for a bit of an ABBA session.  Unfortunately the Mamma Mia show isn't coming to Adelaide so Bjorn Again it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam oh how little Eilish is and my goodness wasn't Gary a young thing back then. Just a query though are you sure this was a 96 and not a 97 picture, if it's 96 she's only up to 4 mths old?

Sammy said...

I know, I am having a tentative guess as the pic didn't have a date stamp on it. But after all she was a fatty boomba

Melissa said...

Hiya! Can't beeelieve that Eilish is 13! That makes me really old :)
Your blog is great - love the music pics, we're having the Eva Cassidy Songbird version at the wedding! Can't wait to catch up in Nov :)