Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wow, its June!

Hello all,
No pics, no scrap pages.  Just me today.
I am sick.  I hate being sick.  Today is my 5th day in a row on the couch (got sick of bed).  But thankfully, today my eyes and nose are no longer streaming.  Yay for drugs.  I guess I am lucky in that it is only me who has got this bug.  Everyone else is fit, fat and happy.
Didn't May just whizz by. 
My long list of 'round to its' is looming closer to their should have been done by now dates. I guess that is why they are known as 'getting round to it'.  Perhaps I will start my Christmas stuff in July:)
It is Queens Birthday weekend this weekend for us in Adelaide and we are off on a spur of the moment weekend away. Four families from the rugby club.  Oh no, how much of the weekend will we be sober for, lol.  
We are taking our kayak up but I have stipulated that we tie a long rope on to it to pull in any wandering children.  It is too cold for me to be swimming in the river Murray.  The spa on the deck sounds like a much better option.
Am contemplating taking my stock pot up and having a go at a batch of Mulled wine.  Not quite a ski lodge I know Mo but it will be cold, sort of.

No comments: