You may have noticed that I have been playing around with my blog, updating and adding things. One new item is the 'Our Doings' spot. I thought I might use this to post any new pics of times we go away or do something interesting. So hopefully I should have a pile of new pics afer this long weekend away.
Love to hear your thoughts on the new look.
TTFN








3 comments:
Sorry I had to remove the comment. I was helping my friend with her blog and forgot to sign out, and sign back in....
Anyway your blog looks delightful and fancy free! Lovely!
Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs
Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend. Glad to see you took it easy having recently been sick and all (yeah right). Seeing the picks made Scott think that we really need to get to Australia so he can catch up with Connor.
Have been meaning to email but really slack or busy perhaps. DE
Post a Comment