I know it has been a long time but I am putting it down to moving countries. A good excuse I feel and I am sticking with it. Finally started scrapbooking again and am now remembering the headaches I used to get trying to decide on just the right colour combination. Anyway, thought I would start my digiscrapping in a new country with a page on me. Just in case any of you had forgotten what I look like, lol.It is a nice page I think, reminding me of the many warm sunny days that I did experience in NZ. Perhaps that is why I have done it, to have photographic evidence so to speak.
Well we are all settled in now and the kids are already inbetween with their accents. Neither one nor the other.
Eilish is like a pig in mud and so happy to be back with all her buds that she almost glows. Connor has also settled in with all his old friends and has started back at his old ruby club. He is quite chuffed actually because the NZ training was more intensive than it is here and he is now towards the front of the pack in ability. We may not have to get a tutu for him after all.
Gary and I have been enjoying the location of our new place in that it is so easy to walk everywhere. We have now visited a few of the local pubs, slowly ticking them off the list. Have managed to find one within walking distance that actually plays rugby. Believe it or not this is quite an accomplishment in South Australia.
The kids have joined us on a couple of Saturday evenings for a beer and chips over the rugby (kids have fizzy, not beer in case you were wondering).
Tomorrow we are having a mid-winter Christmas party with all of our old neighbours coming over for it. The tree and decorations are up and secret Santa pressies under the tree. I just have to do a pile of cooking in the morning and then it is time to party on. Hopefully I will remember to pull the camera out and use it. Depends on who is pouring the bubbly I guess.
So a very belated hello to everyone. Look hard at my pic in case you have forgotten me :-} and dont forget to leave a comment.
ttfn








5 comments:
Hi Sam, Lovely to see your colourful new page. We certainly haven't forgotten you. Keep up the good work and we look forward to seeing some more gorgeous digiscrap pages from Adelaide. Luv, Karen
Hi Sam, Lovely to see your colourful new page. We certainly haven't forgotten you. Keep up the good work and we look forward to seeing some more gorgeous digiscrap pages from Adelaide. Luv, K
Hi Sam, thought I'd have a check to see if there was any updates, didn't really expect there to be, thought you'd been getting a might slack on it. That shifting bit is a bit lame, but it was a real surprise to see a new page at last. Don't stop, I'll be checking back. Jessica was really pleased on Friday her blue for Touch Rugby finally came through. Diane
A beautiful page. Good to hear you are all settling in so well. Amanda (NZ)
got your message and was curious to see what you created, so was very surprised to see you used the photos I took.
It's bloody freezing here, just managed to warm up at last and we are looking forward to my warm batch of bagels baking in the over, tell Connor ;)
Catch ya, Mo
Post a Comment