Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On a Jet Plane

'The time has come . . .' the walrus said.
The past couple of weeks have been bittersweet as we move through our farewells with friends and family. Some have been very hard, but it is good to know NZ is only a short skip away.
I hope to see some if not all of you at some stage visiting Adelaide, it is a lovely place.
The kids are literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. It has been 6 1/2 months since we have seen Gary. The kids have grown a lot in that time and I will have to remember I am not Queen anymore.
It will be nice to be back together as a family instead of communicating by text and msn. We already have our first camping trip in the planning stages.
The suitcases are all packed and the kids have checked under the beds (or so they say). It is going to be a bit of a weightlifting exercise getting the suitcases in the car. Who knew clothes could weigh so much.
So to all our friends in NZ, thanks for the great times and memories, it has been a blast.
To those in Adelaide, hold on to your hats. Here we come.
P.S I finally finished my Connor page and here it is.


Papers by http://digitreats.typepad.com
Embellishments by http://rachaelsscraps.com
Alphas by www.nursesdesigns.com
Template by http://leblogdeceline.canalblog.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sam
hope yor trip home went well.
your scapbooking is amazing and I WILL remember to visit often to see what your up to.
marisa

Mo (Maureen) said...

So long Sam, see you next year. Glad to see you are all so looking forward to being a family again in OZ. Keep up with the scrapping, would love to see all your creations on your blog. Glad I was able to help you out here and we can keep in touch this way.

love Mo

Mo (Maureen) said...

On a plane and out of blog action hehe. Any updates yet??