Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let me out . . .

Its a conspiracy. My children are plotting against me to send me stir crazy. Connor is now home sick with tonsillitis and happily ensconced on the couch.
However, being stuck at home has given me plenty of opportunity to go surfing all the digiscrap sites. My favourite at the moment being http://digitreats.typepad.com. I am loving all the bright colours and am now in the process of planning out a C page for Connor.
The photo of Eilish was taken on the McCarty holiday in the Marlborough Sounds this January. Every now and then you see a certain picture of your child that makes you realise just how much they have grown.Our not so little Eilish is certainly becoming quite the young lady. It might be time for Gary to get out the shotgun soon.
Over the next few days I am going to make a belated effort to update all my scrapbook pages with details of the sites I got the papers and templates from. I am having such a good time playing around with everything that I have to make sure I give credit where credit is due.

Papers and embellishments by http://digitreats.typepad.com: Template by Trish H.Designs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Sam! Love the photo too! Thank you so much for sharing it with me and for the sweet mention on your blog!

Mo (Maureen) said...

I will miss you all, especially seeing how quick our kids grow up. This is sure a neat way to keep in touch ;) This is a wonderful Eilish page and she is starting to look nearly teenish...