

I have been stuck at home for the past two days with sick children. They are tag-teaming each other and taking it in turns to keep me house bound. At least it feels that way.
So as I have been restricted to inside activities due to inclement weather and unwell children I have taken the opportunity to finish off a couple of pages.
I have also added an album of all my scrap pages to date. If you would like a closer look at any of the pages you see flicker past at the top of the screen please click on my album further down. This will enable you to view and enlarge all pages. Good luck and don't forget leave some comments.
We all went tenpin bowling over the weekend and I managed to surprise myself. I came 3rd in the first game and 2nd in the second game. And yes, there were more than 3 people playing, 7 adults in total actually. I even managed to get a couple of strikes. Yipee!
I hope to have some pics from Mo later that I can have a go at scrapping. The kids and I had such a good time that we decided to go bowling for our McCarthy family farewell. Just have to hope my luck holds.








3 comments:
Great to see you got around scrapping you on jetski layout, bit of a bummer that both kids are under the weather. Alas, at least you have been productive ;)
Very nice colourful & bright pages my dear...
Wow! The pages look really awesome. I just realised I still haven't sent you the jetski photos!! Will post them off to Dad before he moves house - or should I wait until you are all settled into a rental in Adelaide?
I'm so glad that the house finally went through - must be a ginormous relief for you all.
Although now the packing fun begins...
Give my best to Eilish and Connor - hope they feel better soon.
Damian has glandular fever at the moment and we had to chuck him in hospital because it got so bad. That will teach him for running wild with random backpackers when he goes to Cairns.... :o)
Came here thru Maureen's site. Must say I like it here. Beautiful stuff!
Love Fryske
Post a Comment