I meant to post this earlier but took the opportunity to go out for a catch up with friends. We found a nice place on Grange Road to try. I think we will have to do a return visit for brekky one day.
I have returned to the world of the living. Its not really my fault. If only people would stop writing good books. I ordered a book from the States a couple of weeks ago and it turned up the week before last. It is the third in the series and as I hadn't read the others for some time I just had to reread them first. To refresh my memory so to speak. Well all three books are now finished, Yipee, and I can start doing some real things. Like shopping for food and perhaps cooking a meal for the family.
Last Friday we had some weird weather and I just had to take some pics to prove to all you folk in NZ that it does get cold here. It wasn't exactly freezing but out of nowhere a huge hail storm came. Before I knew it the entire road outside our place was white with hail. Then a really bright flash of light followed by the most enormous clap of thunder. The vibrations set off all the car alarms in our street. We had a very concentrated area of hail in our courtyard. I tried to make a mini snowman out of it for you all but the stuff just wouldn't hold together. (I must have too much spare time on my hands at the moment)
I am posting this from Garys computer tonight as he trying to remove some programs from mine to hopefully make it run faster. I have a new layout to post but it will have to wait til my little laptop is up and running again. I have everything crossed that it won't be long. lol








No comments:
Post a Comment