Isn't it great when you get a sunny day in the middle of winter. I don't know about you but I always feel like putting on a pair of shorts and heading for the beach. Til I get outside that is. Brrrrr. Still, its nice to see the sun and I am sure it is a sign of warm days to come.
The Pete Murray concert was great though I now remember why the lead in acts are the lead in acts and not touring in their own right. The first offering was a mix between Amy Winehouse and the monster from the deep I think. I had also forgotten just how loud they have the bass at live concerts. Yeah man, I could really feel the music, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, a very good night, finished off with a liqueur coffee and choccy dessert.
I have had fun playing around with my new layout of Scott and Connor. These pics were taken by Diane just as we were about to hop in the car and make our way to Wellington airport. I think Scott is a lot more comfortable posing for the camera than my son.
Template: http://scrapintimenfun.blogspot.com/
Papers&Elements: Kimb's designs-justbecause
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sun at last!
Isn't it great when you get a sunny day in the middle of winter. I don't know about you but I always feel like putting on a pair of shorts and heading for the beach. Til I get outside that is. Brrrrr. Still, its nice to see the sun and I am sure it is a sign of warm days to come.
The Pete Murray concert was great though I now remember why the lead in acts are the lead in acts and not touring in their own right. The first offering was a mix between Amy Winehouse and the monster from the deep I think. I had also forgotten just how loud they have the bass at live concerts. Yeah man, I could really feel the music, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, a very good night, finished off with a liqueur coffee and choccy dessert.
I have had fun playing around with my new layout of Scott and Connor. These pics were taken by Diane just as we were about to hop in the car and make our way to Wellington airport. I think Scott is a lot more comfortable posing for the camera than my son.
Template: http://scrapintimenfun.blogspot.com/
Papers&Elements: Kimb's designs-justbecause
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment