Thursday, November 27, 2008
Busy, Busy, Busy and a reason to Celebrate!
Wow, I have been so full on of late that I have hardly had a chance to look at my computer. Except to check my friends blogs of course.
My Christmas cards are all made and I am currently surrounded in a sea of them all waiting to be written in. I will get there.
Now, the reason to celebrate.
Our residency has come through at last and we are now Australian residents ( Yippee! I think ). With all the rivalry between Australia and NZ our kiwi family might not be too happy with us becoming Australians but at least we can stay in the country now. A means to an end. lol
Itchy feet so it is time to head off on another camping trip, this time with some of Connor's rugby mates. Should be a hoot. We are going to a place called Blanchetown in the Riverlands. The campground is situated on the edge of the river Murray. Someone is bringing a boat for inflatable rides and I am looking forward to paddling down the river in my kayak. For those of you who haven't seen any of our previous river Murray photos it is like swimming in very watery mud. There is so much silt in the water that you can't see your hand 10 inches under the water. Its an experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hey Ozy, Ozy, Ozy & Ozy. You can be in BBs club. Not sure if that a good thing ;)
I have something for you on my blog...Hugs..
Have a great time !!
http://paisleycatscrapsfreebloglayouts.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment