Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello To All

I got a lovely mention in Joni Gray's blog and consequently have had a few more visitors than usual. So, hi to you all, thanks for looking. I am thinking of printing the above layout for Eilish's friend Amy as a Christmas present. Its a shame that I can't find any 8x8 frames. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a way around this as I am sure there must be one. A quiet one today, gym and then off to visit a good friend. She has done wonders and lost a pile of weight. Looking more fabulous each day I see her. As a 'well done' I popped in with a lovely bunch of flowers, the same colours as my blog background actually. So, Well Done Dorothy! Credits: http://leatheo.blogspot.com; http://www.purescrap.blogspot.com; http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Mo (Maureen) said...

Gorgeous, I'd stick it on a canvas with modge podge.

Mo (Maureen) said...

I have an award for you, checkout my blog.
hugs Mo

Anonymous said...

great stuff,siss

Anonymous said...

Sam,hello,I cant get hold of you through your`e e-mail address,I have left it until now as we had a(E-Mail virus That I did not want to spread)Dr bryan managaged to clear it up,My adress is-(beltempestandsimon@xtra.co.nz).I don`t no how to leave my name on this Blog yet,I will get there though.Simon