This photo was taken way back in January 2002 when Rox came to stay with us for some of the school holidays. I had scanned these pics with the thought of scrapping them eventually. So, of course I had to scrap them now. My new layout is below but first, to pass the challenge on.
My contacts in the digiscrapping community are fairly limited so I decided to look around and the first site I stopped off at had the same thoughts as me. Blog Hopping!
So here I go. . .
Pamela - Blog Hopping rocks
Lindsay Jane -wow, when you blog hop you find other people who live just round the corner from you.
Mo - my good friend who always has a camera attached to her face.
Lou - for her tour of Derbyshire
Nicole - a new blog hopping discovery. Your collaborations rock.
Bethany - I know you love to take pics (when you remember your camera, lol) and thanks for the great WA I have used in my latest layout.
I think that is everyone.
Now I can post my newest layout if you are all still with me.
Remember, you can click on this image to enlarge it and see the pics. The kids are quite cute.
Credits: WordArt -http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/ Template -http://teristhingomyjigs.blogspot.com/ Papers&Elements - http://kimbsdesigns.blogspot.com/ (Fresh Posey kit)
Will update tomorrow on our goings on.








4 comments:
Thanx for the challenge Sammy, you so lucky to strike the jackpot on the photo pick. I dread to know what my photo folders hold...
Hi sammy.. thanks for tagging me! I have visited Adelaide.. when I got married in Melbourne we hired a camper van and drove from Melbourne to Adelaide, I feel the need to get my old journal out now, to restore some of my memory lol! it was 20 years ago!
Hi Sam, love this LO. What a clever way to choose topics for layouts.
It's awesome to see you using photos of those early years, I even remember the dress Eilish is wearing in this photo. Keep up the great work, it's always nice to see something new on your blog. DE
Hi Sammy, so glad to find another Adelaidian here! Your photos all look so familiar. We went to the Hugh Hamiliton winery recently...isn't it the best tasting room?
Post a Comment