It looks as though a bit of relief could be on the way. While it is not cool it is no longer over 40 degrees. I still break in to a sweat each time I do the ironing and popping out to hang the washing in the garage is like visiting a sauna. However, the temperature to set to slowly drop and we may even manage to slide back into the 20's by Sunday.
The above layout is of Connor on a Nippers (junior surf) day. I decided to have a little play around with colouring and erasing parts of pictures. I quite like the overall effect.
We all went down to Nippers this past Saturday, but as it was over 40 degrees (how unusual) Nippers was cancelled. The kids still had access to all the boards and there was many a child standing up trying to catch a wave or two.
While I remember. A funny story!
Eilish and Connor decided they would both like to have a go at growing some flowers. As we have no garden/dirt to speak of in our rental property we purchased a couple of plastic planters. The kids have been religiously watering their little charges and we have even brought them inside as it was too hot out. It was Connor's turn to water them this afternoon and at dinner he had a question to ask me.
"Mum, a few of the leaves on my plants are brown. Are they dead or just tanned?"
I think his brain cell may have got a bit tanned, lol!








2 comments:
Good job, love how you coloured this lo with the focus on Connor.
Hi Sammy,
Just dropped by to see what you are up to. Love the new look to your blog - makes me feel warm and tropical. Here in the States or my little corner of Michigan, we're still battling a very snowy and coldest winter in a long time. We are so ready for Spring and your beautiful pictures make we long for it even more. Take Care.
Post a Comment