Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Comp working - sort of.


Gary has half finished with my computer so I am taking the opportunity to post this page before he does things with it again tonight.
Garys work was involved in the WaterAid Australia Gala Dinner 2008. This is a black tie affair where people all basically go to schmooze (is that a word?). Someone from his work was unable to make it and there were free tickets up for grabs. Who are we to look a 'ticket-horse' in the mouth? A quick ring around, after all the event was in two days time, I managed to farm the kids out. Now I just needed to sort out something to wear.
It was a good night out, half the fun was looking at what everyone else was wearing. There must have been some very cold ladies that night.
Overlay: LivelyupDesigns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know I have been looking.
I love this page, works really well,especially love the use of photo as background of page, keep up the awesome work. Diane