Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rugby Morning

Hi everyone. The McCarty family is up early in the weekend for a change. Connor has a rugby game that is a fair distance to travel to. We are hoping they put him up to the under 12s next year as the games start a bit later. Aren't we selfish :) Often on a Sunday we gather up the family and take a walk into town to explore new places. The pics in this layout are just in front of the Festival Centre on King William Road/Street. Gary walks this way to work every day. The kids had great fun hopping from concrete block to concrete block. As you can see I even got them to pose for me. We were talking the other day and realised that Eilishs birthday is creeping up on us and she has big plans for this one. I just have to come up with some ideas to keep 10-12 nearly 13 year old girls entertained for a few hours. Any thoughts? It is the Pete Murray concert tonight and we have organised a friends daughter to babysit. Should be a good night. I know Gary is looking forward to the guitar playing. I think that boy has guitars on the brain. He has been trying to play the 'so-called' dreaded F chord. I think I know why they call it the 'F' chord. Better go and take the boy to rugby. Paper & Elements: http://digitreats.typepad.com/ Frames: HarleyGirl using digitreats papers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colourful and happy looking page, great journalling says what needs to be said. diane

Mo (Maureen) said...

You are on a roll again, keep it up.
love Mo