It was Sports Day for the kids school today and what a great day it was. Yesterday was a very hot 36 degrees and we were worried the day might be cancelled due to the heat. Thankfully a cool change came through last night and today was a pleasant 27 degrees with cloud cover.
Our family is in the green team so we all dressed up appropriately, though I did suggest Connor could take his finger out of his nose and just wear that :) He was not amused.
The school had drawn up a programme of all events for the parents so that we could follow our little darlings around and still know where the other little darling was. I have not seen so many cameras and video recorders in a long time. The Parent Paparazzi!
Check out Eilish on the Tug'o'war, second from the back. I asked her if she had noticed that you could tell she was working hard as her thigh muscle was very prominent. Her reply, "Oh, is that what that is. I just thought it was a really big wobbly bit on me." Kids, gotta love em.
Both kids did well for their teams and Green came in at second place.
Go Green!








3 comments:
Yippee, xmas here we come!
You clever girl, the blog looks great. luvs Mo
You crafty McCarty, you. Yay, the (Anglo-Polish-cum-Aussie) Irish! Go Green! (Christmas have something to do with it too?)
Sam, your blog is so much, well, sparklier than ours! Congratulations to you, and to the kids. (Gary, too, for something or other, I'm sure.)
-- D
Just love what you did with your layout, I'm on my lunch break now, but I'll sure mention your blog in my next blogpost tonight.
Joni
Post a Comment