Thursday, November 20, 2008

Woo Hoo! I got an award

Look at what I have been presented by my lovely friend Mo. When I was living back in NZ Maureen would come over most Tuesday nights and teach me how to use GIMP. I must say that she is the most patient teacher and didn't need to repeat herself, well not too often. If these awards could rubber wall I would bounce it right back to Maureen. Thanks for all the patience and enthusiasm my sweet. According to Maureen's blog I now list 6 things I love and then pass on the award to 6 other blogs of my choice. Here it goes - (An Edit - It is 7 things you love and seven blogs. Doh!) Things I Love - 1 - Family -It is fantastic that we are all finally back together in the one country 2 - Friends - far and wide. You have helped me get through some tough times 3 - My new home - Adelaide rocks and the weather is fantastic 4 - Camping - It is so great to get out there and explore 5 - Technology - GIMP, Blogger, MSN, Email etc, etc. There is no reason not to be in touch 6 - Chocolate - I am a woman and that is enough, lol. Visit Haighs in Adelaide, the best 7 - Digiscrapping - I am no creator but I love using what others share. Thanks Now to pass it on to 6 (7 lol) other blogs that I enjoy. I have often left comments on their 4shared accounts but to most of them we have not emailed so hopefully it should be a lovely surprise. 1 - Annette, thanks for the wonderful email tutorial. I love your creative backgrounds 2 -Joni, what fantastic Christmas colours 3 -Pamela, don't have all the ABC's but certainly enjoy making layouts with what I do have 4 - Kim.b, you are so funny. Very talented too. 5 - Bethany, word art rocks 6 - Kathy, have just discovered your blog and yippee, more word art 7 - Cat, for asking me my first ever technical question, ha ha and your awesome tuts on GIMP Now just to contact you all TTFN

7 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Sammy, thank you so much..that is so sweet of you..I really enjoy reading ur blog..And I thank you for the info..

Hugs,
Cat

Kathy said...

Sammy, I got your email - thank you for the kind words and the award, they are both appreciated. I just finished decorating my blog for winter last night so you'll have to stop by and check it out. Your is very pretty - I love the combination of pink and green. I don't know it you snagged my "Flirty Snowflake" kit but it's in same color scheme. Thanks again!

Cat Russell said...

Hey Sammy, so glad you stopped by my blog..I can hardly wait to see ur blinkie..lol..can u tell i love gadgets too ??

Mo (Maureen) said...

Hey, hey - you figured it out from our phone conversation!
Also noticed how the award colours match you blog colours - FAB!
luv Mo

Joni said...

Hi Sam,
Thank you so much for your award.

Joni

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam! Thank you so much for the award - I really appreciate it! Your blog looks beautiful!

Don and Margaret said...

Well done, Sam! I'm in awe of your blog when I compare it to my own pedestrian efforts. Currently thinking about you as I write up this year's Chronicle-our 21st year of publication!